Wednesday 15 October 2014

Return to blogging but with a baby in tow!


So..... It's been a while and my life has definitely changed! 

On Tuesday December 31st 2013 at 11.26am I gave birth to a gorgeous baby boy called Alfie. From that moment on I have never loved anyone or anything as much as I do for this little man. Don't get me wrong it has been the hardest thing I have ever done but I wouldn't it change for the world! 

I am due to go back to work in less than 5 days and I wanted to start documenting Alfie's life and my own via blogging again. I have also been inspired to blog all thing beauty, babies and beyond by Rebecca from www.percyandgrace.co.uk who does fantastic day in the life's on Youtube and blog posts that show very special moments of her gorgeous little family's life that will be memories captured forever as well as having informative and helpful blog posts along the way that help all mummies! Watching mummy videos on YouTube and reading endless blogs in the middle of the night whilst feeding Alfie has inspired me to write about my life - the good and the bad! I still love my makeup and beauty and there will be blog posts about them but I want to use my blog as a Dear Diary so in months and years to come I can look back and remember these memories.

So there's a quick summary of what's happened in the last year or so and what I hope to achieve via my blog. 

See you all soon

Katie and Alfie xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Yay! So happy you're blogging again. I look forward to more posts from you and your gorgeous little man Alfie. I've clicked follow and thanks for the mention x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you and thank you for the inspiration x x

    ReplyDelete