Friday 29 March 2013

Bella Bella Bella Bamba!!!!

Benefit Bella Bamba


This has to be one of my favourite blushes! This was released over two years ago so it is in no way a new product but for me it is a cult one. 


I received this for my birthday from a friend, but to be fair I was going to purchase it. I apologise now in advance, for the packaging - but then again at least you know its been definitely used!  It is a gorgeous coral/pink blush with hints of gold shimmer running through it. It appears very 'flush' like on the skin and the pigmentation of this is amazing. A light sweep of the brush is all you need and it certainly lasts you all through the day or night. It would compliment any skin time and because it has a slight shimmer to it I never have to out a highlight on top of the cheeks because the blush does this for me! I began using it every day for 6 months (seriously wouldn't budge from using it - so all my other blushes lay neglected) but I decided that I had to forgo using it every day incase I ran out of it. Benefits Bella Bamba retails for around £23 and although holds 8g of product, but the problem with Benefit blushes is the cost! I would repurchase but I could see other people shying away from it because of the money side to it!

This is such a gorgeous and versatile blush that you MUST try it - you won't look back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment