Friday 29 March 2013

Eye-ing you up....

Origins GinZing Eye Cream


As I have spoken about previously I have wanted to really take the time to look after my skin now that I am not in my twenties....arghhhh!!!!! Eye cream to me was the unknown world and I was literally baffled about what does what and how etc. Even walking into a department store and asking questions filled me with fear - strange I know!

So I took to the good old tinterweb and googled EVERYTHING, read SO many blog posts and one particular brand kept coming up - Origins. Now I had seen this brand in Boots and likewise stores and had never tried anything from them so was unsure of whether I would like them or not. I had seen many successful and lovely bloggers mention the GinZing eye cream that they do and talk about how amazing it was but for me the one draw back was the £21 price point. Could I justify spending that amount of money on one small pot of cream and would it work???


I succumbed and reluctantly handed over my pennies praying it would work otherwise I would get that sickly guilty feeling I had wasted my money AGAIN. It claims to reduce the puffiness around your eyes and reduce dark circles - both of which I suffer from badly. No matter how much sleep I get, even from a very young age, my dark circles have never lightened so I was slightly skeptical about their claims and how it would work on me. I have used it for 2 months now and I have to say my dark circles after around the 4 week mark have become lighter and I doubt they will ever go but I do feel they have remarkably reduced. The cream is light in consistency and you don't need much at all (so the small pot will last you ages), sinks into the skin very quickly and I even feel that it has reduced some lines I had around the corners of my eyes. Plus it has reduced any puffiness around my eyes in a morning. It is a refreshingly cool product and I can now confidently say it IS worth the hype and even the money!

No comments:

Post a Comment