Friday 29 March 2013

So so so Scandaleyes.....

Rimmel Scandal Eyes Colour Stick


Rimmel have come out with some amazing products over the last few months and so when these Chubby Stick-esque eyeshadow sticks came out I was excited!

I already have the Scandal Eyes eyeliners and was impressed with longevity and pigmentation so I was hoping these eyeshadow sticks would be the same......Sorry to disappoint but these were NOT!! 

(This picture was taken when I had applied a lot of product and was not blended out)

Although they were creamy in texture, I found them streaky when applied, with or without a primer. I found they did't last very long and once blended out they lost their pigmentation. The bronze one was ideal for a smokey eye but I just could not get the colour intensity I was after. The only plus point is that the champagne coloured one I can use in my tear duct but even now I have to be careful not to use too much otherwise you get that clogged up,gunky just woke up in the morning eye look  and ladies and gentleman that is not attractive! 

So, for me they aren't Rimmel's best invention....

1 comment:

  1. You should try the maybelline 24 hour colour tattoos, i use the gold and brown to do a neutral smokey eye and they are amazing! nothing stays on my eyelids but they really stick xx

    ReplyDelete