Friday 29 March 2013

Skin Miracle in a tube....

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo


As I have mentioned in the past I have not been one for looking after my skin and treating it very well. In January once the big 30 hit me with full force, I decided I needed to really research skincare. 

I had read lots and lots and lots of reviews about the La Roche-Posay Effacular Duo so decided to jump on the band wagon and try this 'miracle' product- they were all right! This product has totally transformed my skin and now I even bare to go out the house without makeup without feeling self-conscious. 

How has it happened, I hear you ask? Well don't get me wrong as much as I rave on about this 'miracle' cream we did have our problems at first! And that ladies and gentleman is a shock to all - when I started using it whether it was my skin clearing out all the badness in my skin I don't know, but the cream broke me out and severely! I was about to have a temper tantrum but I stuck with it and after a week my skin became super soft and yes my pores had reduced (note - not that I ever looked at the size of my pores until this moment really???). The product is of a gel/cream like formula and sinks into your skin in super quick time and for me that is one of its best selling points as I hate nothing less than having to sit and wait for an age for anything to sink in! It doesn't leave any residue on your skin and bonus points to it once again, it smells fruity too. It cost around £13 but Boots do offers on skin care all the time so keep your eyes peeled - this product IS as good as EVERYONE and their granny says it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment