Saturday 14 April 2012

Double Up the Perfection!


I have always been on the hunt for the PERFECT foundation and I have searched and tried out so many that I was beginning to lose belief I would ever find one. I used to be in love with my M.A.C Studio Fix but I found that that even started to go patchy after a full day in work and then I went on to try Rimmel 25 hour foundation as I had heard such good reviews about it but then that failed me.

So after reading tons of blogs and reviews, Estee Lauder Double Wear kept popping up, and for some reason I had resisted getting it until a month ago. But after really getting annoyed that my foundation was not staying put I took the plunge and went on in to Estee Lauder. I have to say the lady who served me was so nice which made the purchase easier as she matched me up and explained the differences between normal Double Wear and Light Double Wear, but because I like a full coverage (I have dark circles and a grey tinge to my skin) I settled on the standard Double Wear.

I have to say this is the BEST and most PERFECT foundation if you want it to last all day and you like a full coverage. I work in retail and occasionally I have to work through the night to moves and this has even passed that test - it did not budge. It also feels lovely and smooth on your skin and makes you appear flawless. Once on it also does not give you a dewy look just a matte one which I prefer and although it comes out the bottle quite quickly, a little goes a LONG way!

It did cost £26.50 but I absolutely love it and it makes me feel so confident that it won't fade away or become patchy. In my eyes (and I know I am late catching on with this product) it is a fantastic product that can do no wrong and is worth every singe penny!

No comments:

Post a Comment