Saturday 14 April 2012

La Couleur..


I had heard of these Loreal Infallible eyeshadow pressed pigments from a Youtube video starring Sprinkle of Glitter and Zoella (these two blogs and youtube channels are fantastic - I learn so much from them especially how to spend money haha). They had also got the Sahara Treasure one and as it looked so fantastic on screen I though hell why not give it a go!


Sahara Treasure is a gorgeous bronze gold and teamed with brown through the crease it creates a fantastic golden smokey eye. I find it goes on better with an eye base and I use the Maybeline On and On bronze 24 hour eyeshadow bases (Iv blogged about these) and this way the base really enhances these eye pigments. Another good thing about these eyeshadows is although they are pigments they are so tightly pressed down you get little fallout which is a blessing and also the pigmentation in these is fantastic and longwearing. They also come in 14 different colours ranging from white through to aqua blue to violet - there is literally a colour for everyones tastes!


I paid £6.99 but if you pop into Boots they are currently running a 3 for 2 on all makeup or Superdrug are offering a buy one get 2nd one half price on L'Oreal products! I will be definitely buying more of these beauties!

No comments:

Post a Comment