Sunday 29 April 2012

Review my week.....And .....What to Do Katie???

Here are a few pictures Reviewing my week, (although a week behind - dam Apple Mac computer) this gives you an insight into my world and did I achieve ll the things on my list of What to do Katie?.....

  1. Painting my nails in Essie's Muchi Muchi, Makeup time for work and new clothes
  2. Chilling out on the sofa with snacks, cheeky dessert and yummy custard whilst watching my beloved Mad Men
  3. Trying new and old makeup, Mythology eyeshadow and my favourite blush (maybe of all time), Benefit's Bella Bamba
  4. Blogging and taking pictures, relaxing in my bed with my Yankee Candles and reading my Kindle
  5. Waking up to my cute dog curled up on the bed, Jezza Kyle time and prepping work with the help of crumpets and a mug of tea!
  6. Work Prep, treated by my boyfriend to a bubble bath, candles and a mug of tea and my favourite Yankee Candle of all time, Soft Blanket


No comments:

Post a Comment