Saturday 14 April 2012

Oooh you are making me blush.....


Sleek is a drugstore brand that can be found in Superdrug and really does stock fantastic products that could rival any High End makeup company. I am particularly in love with their blushes (Rose Gold is an absolute favourite of mine) so when I heard they were coming out with sets of trio blushes I ran out to get one.


This trio is called Pink Sprint but they do come in Lace (coral and gold toned), Sugar (deep red and orange), Flame (reds ranging from brick to vibrant tones) and Pumpkin (pale pink and orange tones). Pink Sprint has 3 vibrant pinks ranging from the neon (middle) to aubergine toned (right and left). The pigmentation in these blushes are amazing and you definitely need a light hand otherwise you will end up like Coco the clown and that is not a flattering look. I tend to wear these blushes at nighttime for a more glamorous feel to my look but if you use a light hand you can get away with them in the day.

If I want a flushed doll-like look I use Pink Ice (middle) with a plain simple eye and maybe a touch of winged eyeliner. The blush on the left, Pink Parfait is a deep red tone and definitely gives you an English Rose glow but can easily be glammed up for an evening look and Pinktini (right) certainly achieves the night time glamour I love. The blushes are matt which is unusual for me as I do tend to like a little shimmer but nonetheless these blushes are a steal for £10 (thats just over £3 a blush).

I am definitely, as always, wanting more of them but I think you can only get them off the Sleek website (http://www.sleekmakeup.com) now as I have not seen them in my local store for a while now so go check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment