Sunday 29 April 2012

Moisturise me!


As I have said in a previous post, skincare up until 3 years ago was not top of my priority list. So, since then I have been searching for the perfect moisturiser. 
My skin is oily to combination and I have struggled to like a moisturiser that doesn't leave my skin feeling oilier once the moisturiser has soaked in. I have tried many moisturisers but then one day I was perusing Superdrug (in other words making my bank balnce scream in pain) when i came across this product, Johnson's Oil Balancing Light Daily Fluid

It retailed for £2.99 (it was on offer at the time) and you get 100ml of product in it. It comes in a squeezy tube but you still have to be gentle with it, otherwise you get an almighty mess all over you! The fluid is thin and a little goes a long way. Once rubbed in and left to soak into the skin it makes your skin feel lovely and soft. It claims to help create a perfect base for your makeup and it probably did help my makeup last all day!

However..........once again although it says its oil balancing, this on my skin STILL leaves an invisible oily film! It maybe just my skin that this happens to and I might be being too picky - but you don't want to feel like you have oil on your skin right????

So. off I go again trying to see if I can find the PERFECT moisturiser that a. makes my skin feel soft and moisturised, b. leaves no oily residue and c. doesn't cost over £50 to get these pleasures. Anyone have any recommendations???

No comments:

Post a Comment