Sunday 29 April 2012

Look at my Face!!!

I thought I would do a post talking through my Everyday Makeup. For some people this may seem an extreme amount of makeup to use on a daily basis, but because I am quite conscious of how pale I am and because I suffer from dark circles, my makeup makes me feel more confident and ready to face the day ahead!

The Base: 


(L-R, Collection 200 Lasting Perfection 16 Hr Concealer in Light 2, Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in Desert Beige and Rimmel Pressed Powder in Silky Beige)

The Eyebrows:


(L-R, Sleek Palette (deep brown colour) and MUA Clear Mascara to set eyebrows)

The Eyes:


(L-R, M.A.C Bare Study Paint Pot, M.A.C Eyeshadow Quad (mainly use Naked Lunch and Satin Taupe to create smoky eye, L'oreal False Lash Telescopic Mascara and L'oreal Million Lashes Mascara in Waterproof)

The Cheeks and Lips:


(L-R, Bourjois Bronzer in No.51, M.A.C Dollyimx Blusher and Revlon Lip Butter in Cotton Candy)


So, there you have it - thats my Face!!







4 comments:

  1. i want to try that blush, looks cute, is it a cream blush?

    Shaz x

    www.shazilicious.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it's a powder blush x it's gorgeous x it is similar to Bella Bamba by benefit in some lights x and u literally don't need to dip the brush in too much x it would suit most skin types x

      Delete
  2. Great routine! I also use double wear, the collection 2000 concealer and the sleek palette :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi I only just discovered double wear but is heaven scent and the concealer is much better than high end ones. Plus it stays put all day and all for £4.99 a bargain x

      Delete