Sunday 29 April 2012

M.A.C my Lips!


M.A.C is a high end brand but do their lipsticks match up to this?

(L-R Lovelorn, Hue and Angel)

I bought my very first lipstick 2 years ago and I have to say from that moment on I never regretted it. I bought Angel as it was known as a cult colour. They weren't wrong! It is a lovely pastel pink which i think the phrase 'your lips but better' was named after. It really emphasises your own lips but adds a slight shine to them. I tend to use Angel in the day but you could use it at night and layer on a super glossy lipgloss to add impact.

Hue is a definite nude and at times this does not suit me (does that happen to anyone else??) It is more on the beige side than Angel and is also a favourite in the blogging world. This is definitely more of a daytime lipstick and it looks lovely paired with a smoky eye!

I had 6 empty containers to Back to M.A.C so I knew I could get a free lipstick but what was it to be? Lovelorn was a lipstick I ummed and awwed about for absolute ages. It is a more vibrant pink than the other 2 lipstick but none the less natural looking! Well, I like to wear it in the day to give myself a pop of colour when I am wearing a natural eye.

(L-R Lovelorn, Hue and Angel)

They retail for £13.50 but don't forget to Back to M.A.C as you then get the choice to purchase a free lipstick. They do a huge variety of colours and ones to suit all skin types or styles. They do come in all types of finishes and i am not keen on the matte styles as they tend to dry out my lips.

These lipsticks definitely deserve to be tried and I dare you to NOT like them???

No comments:

Post a Comment