Wednesday 11 April 2012

Oh Essie you're so fine....


So I was wandering around Superdrug and then I saw a bright light shining towards me....Oh yes, it was a stand full of Essie nail polishes.

I swear I couldn't believe my luck... I had heard that Marble Arch Superdrug had recently received an Essie stand but did I believe for one minute that rainy old Manchester would - hell no! The woman next to me got the shock of her life when I leapt up with glee.So I then preceded to spent 30 minutes deciding what colours to get (I couldn't just get one!). I finally decided on Chichilly and Muchi Muchi and this was after many trips back and forth to the queue and then returning and changing my mind!! I was too excited.

I heard about Chinchilly alot across many blogs and although it is a deep taupe colour and hardly Spring appropriate I knew I would get plenty of use out of it! The nail polish is opaque after 2 coats and has a slight purple tone to it and would go with most outfits. I love it already and I have only had it 4 hours!

Muchi Muchi was a colour I had been after for so long. I had wanted a pale pastel pink for a while and after searching many many many brands of nail polish this one ticks all the boxes. It is opaque after 2 coats and dries pretty quickly. It makes me feel posh and polished as it makes my hands look really elegant (and that takes a lot considering I have chunky dimpled ones).

The nail polishes retail at £7.99 so on the slightly more expensive drugstore side but definitely worth every penny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment