Sunday 29 April 2012

Oh what a .........Conditioner


My hair is something that although may seem vain, is of importance to me. So, when I had heard really good reviews of the Herbal Essence Deep Conditioning Intensive Masks I tried to give it a whirl.

The Vibrant Colour style comes in a bright pink tub and holds 200ml of product. The consistency is quite thick but smells absolutely divine. It smells fruity and you can definitely smell the passion fruit - which in my opinion makes washing your hair even more enjoyable. Now, dont get me wrong I wasn't doing the adverts Ooooh Ahhhhh but it was close. I put the intensive mask on the middle to ends of my hair and let it soak in for approximatey 5 to 10 mins (they advise 5 mins but because my hair is so thick I added on some time). Once washed out and styled it leaves your hair super soft and silky and because I have to be careful not have too much product in my hair in fear of build up, this did not make my hair feel greasy one little bit. It actually prolonged the amount of times I needed to wash my hair, which we all know is a blessing! It advises you to use it at least once a week but I in fact used it as my basic conditioner and I never looked back.

For the mere £3.99 I paid for it, it definitely is worth the pennies. It lasts for around a month and makes your hair smell and look amazing. Give it a whirl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment