Saturday 14 April 2012

Oh Dollymix!


I have recently been loving all things M.A.C and although expensive the makeup is lovely.
I have always wanted one of their blushes but could never make up my mind as to which one so after many swatching sessions I finally settled on Dollymix.


Dollymix is a bright pink blush with a little bit of shimmer running through it but once on the cheeks it gives you a gorgeous natural flush. I find it has fantastic pigmentation but you can use a light hand and have a sheer effect on the cheeks. It does remind me of Benefit's Bella Bamba in some lights but I find Bella Bamba has a more coral/golden tone to it and you need to work harder at that blush to blend it all in.




Although it was £17.50 I find it's worth every penny as I have used it nearly everyday since I have got it. M.A.C do do fantastic makeup and some might say it's overpriced,and to be fair I have used some products that weren't that fantastic and you could get similar ones in drugstores, but this blush is a key must in anyone's makeup bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment