Sunday 5 August 2012

I'm Back.....

I know I have been MIA over the last few months but I am now stress free and ready to blog to my hearts content.


With work being super busy, my little nephew being born and allowing myself to have a holiday, blogging has not been my usual space to destress!
So, I have revaluated my life and priorities and decided that I have to stop worrying about the unknown and enjoy my life. Blogging is my way of sharing my beauty and fashion hobby and because I read tons of blogs are a daily basis I want to share my little reviews and hauls to everybody (or whoever wants to read my ickle blog. 


So... i have took a ton of photos (albeit it on my iPhone as my brother has my big camera - i.e. taking photos of my little nephew)and I am sat down and ready to blog......

No comments:

Post a Comment