Friday 10 August 2012

Birthday Surprise

Thomas Sabo Bracelet and Charm



This weekend it is my little sister's Alice's 18th birthday and because its a 'big' birthday I splashed out on her.
But my sister is the hardest person to buy for - not because she is picky but she is just so indecisive and really 'doesn't know what she wants'. So after many ideas I decided to go ahead and buy her a Thomas Sabo bracelet which is classic but fashionable as well.

They cost around £29.95 for this bracelet but they do slightly cheaper ones with the rope fastening for around £25. This style of bracelet also comes in a pearl, blue and a baby pink colour but I settled on black as it would go with more.


I also picked up this feather charm for £19.95 to go with it on behalf of my other sister for Alice's birthday. This is so dainty and simple but won't look out of place in anything that she decides to wear.

I have to say she is going to be one spoilt 18 year old as my mum has bought a Tiffany bracelet which is absolutely gorgeous and if I can get a picture of it on Saturday I'll attach it to this post.

I know this is quite a random post but I did say in my What to do Katie post that I would post a picture of what I decided to buy her. Lets hope she likes it (fingers crossed)

No comments:

Post a Comment