Sunday 5 August 2012

Forever Shopping.....

Little Forever 21 Haul

I have always wanted to visit a Forever 21 store and so when I heard one was opening up in rainy old Manchester I was beyond excited. The problem was I decided to go after a long stressful week at work so my mind wasn't fully on the job.

The new Forever 21 is at the Trafford Centre and the interior is stunning. Simple and chic. However, I did find the layout a bit overwhelming. Now, I work in retail and I found the customer 'journey' quite confusing - the layout was all over the place. There was no clear dividing sections and I didn't know where to look first!
There has been reviews tht the clothes weren't trendy and lacked fashion inspiration but I have to disagree with this. The clothes seemed catwalk inspired and to be honest I found that they reminded me of H & M in their simplicity and aesthetic appeal!



So, for me on that day I decided clothes shopping wasn't going to be a goer as my mind was all over the place so I decided to head straight for the jewellery for an instant pick me up! The jewelley is immense! I have never seen so much jewellery in one shop! The styles rival any Topshop pieces and the prices are in comparison to H & M and even Primark! You also feel that the quality hasn't been missed and this sets it out from the rest.

I only treated myself to these studded earrings (not that my jewellery box isn't already busting with them) but £3.15 for 4 sets of earrings wasn't too pricey. I couldn't buy too much more as my bank manager would have been screaming at me as I had bought some more sneaky makeup bits and bobs minutes before (see other post here).

My initial impression of Forever 21 is positive but I think I will visit again shortly with a more stress-free mind ready to take on their challenging layout and indulge in some cheeky purchases!

No comments:

Post a Comment