Monday 20 August 2012

The perfect moisturiser?

Caudalie Daily Fluid and Serum


Now when I received my Caudalie Beauty Elixir there was a lovely little surprise also in the box - 2 samples of their moisturiser and Serum. Like, I said in previous posts I have had an on and off skincare relationship but I was willing to try and commit to saving my skin. 


The moisturiser is a 10ml sample (top swatch) and is similar to a foundation in colour and texture. It doesn't really smell of anything but when applied it sinks into the skin quickly and leaves NO residue behind. It actually makes my skin feel smooth and moisturised and I have actually been using it as a night moisturiser (its a daily fluid by nature) due to my skin not liking heavy, thick moisturisers I have tried in the past.

The serum is a 3ml sample (bottom sample) and a watery white liquid that takes a little longer to sink into my skin (pre moisturiser) and has little smell to it.I feel that is something that I don't think has had any added extra effect to my skin so I am a little disappointed with this but none the less it has been a sample and I have at least tried to love it!

The actual full size price of £34 is the thing that is really putting me off actually buying it. Is £34 too much? I am going to carry on using it till the sample is all gone and see if I can justify the £'s?

2 comments:

  1. I'm still desperate to try the Caudalie Beauty Elixir! The moisturiser sounds lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really good whether it's worth the £34 is debatable as of yet bu between this and the beauty elixir Iv ween such a massive change in my skin along with new daily moisturiser

    ReplyDelete