Monday 20 August 2012

Glossified

Barry M Lipgloss in Number 11 Coral


I remember Tanya Burr from pixi2woo always raving about this lipgloss and for around £4 I was dying to try it. For some reason, I never got around to buying it until 2 months ago and swear to you I have not stopped using it.It is a gorgeous pink toned coral and it tastes amazing!!!! The colour pay off is superb and it does to tend to last on my lips extremely well and will set off any pink or coral toned lipstick off to a tee. Its neither too matt or too glossy and you certainly don't get the hair stick to your lips look when you get windswept - not particularly attractive!
This lipgloss could rival any high end lip product as the pigmentation, glossiness (is that even a word?)taste (always important - who wants to smell a dodgy lipgloss!) and general appeal would win any contest hands down!

No comments:

Post a Comment