Friday 10 August 2012

Oooh you smell nice.....

The Olivia Collection Perfume Holder


I decided to give in and finally buy a small 'Travelo-esque' from Amazon. It is from a brand called The Olivia Collection and since using it, for a few days now, I now wonder how I lived without one for so long.

It only cost me £6.95 and for this money it so utterly worth it. It is a bright girly pink and weighs virtually nothing once filled with your favourite perfume. For years, I have always put a full size bottle of perfume in my handbag and carried it around with me and lets be honest they do weigh your bag down a considerable amount. But with this little travel perfume holder your bad back will disappear!. They are so easy to fill up and mine has not leaked one bit.

If you are lucky to have more than one perfume this idea would be great for you as you could fill up several of these and have one easily ready to throw in your bag if you decided to change your perfume regularly!

For £6.95 I am utterly impressed and advise anyone to purchase one of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment