Sunday 19 August 2012

The Caudalie Effect

Caudalie Beauty Elixir



Frankly I was trying to avoid buying this item, not for any particular reason, just so I wouldn't fall in love with it and keep re-buying it. At nearly £10 a pop for such a small bottle I am pessimistic to how this will perform to earn its money. I picked mine up from Feel Unique (to which I had never bought from there before but I have to say Bravo!! as the speed and delivery was amazing - 2 days!) .

Like everyone has said way way way before me this product is pretty dam good. I have always struggled to settle into a skincare routine but since buying this I have forced myself into one. I use it before my moisturiser and even use it after I have cleansed at night and before my night moisturiser. It hasn't broke me out, which to be honest I was scared about, it has kept me spot free and my skin smooth - now I don't know whether this has a direct relation to the fact I have been using this but I am going to 'hope' that this is contributing to this fact!

I have had it now for 2 weeks and even the distinct herbal/minty fresh smell has not put me off! I have hardly used any at all and for now it is definitely worth the money and the hype it has been getting!

5 comments:

  1. Give us an update on a couple of weeks!
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I will do but so far so good and for my skin to like it it must be ok x

      Delete
  2. It's got some ingredients in it that help with spots, I always use it when I'm breaking out! I get through it too quickly though!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh I see it's really refreshing on the skin as well x

      Delete
    2. Ahhh I see it's really refreshing on the skin as well x

      Delete