Friday 10 August 2012

Hauling away again......

Boots Haul

As I was shopping for my sisters birthday present (see here) I 'accidentally' treated myself - and yes I know I really don't need to keep on buying things but I just could't resist and at least it was only 2 things!!!

Botanics Mattifying Shine Away Daily Moisturiser


I got this for £4.99 as I decided to carry on the endless search for a moisturiser that doesn't leave my skin feel even more oilier than usual. The moisturiser comes in a simple white pot and has very little smell to it - the usual Botanics smell of herbal and mint. The cream is a light consistency and sinks into the skin thoroughly leaving no residue behind. On first impressions its doing well so let's keep our fingers crossed as a review will be coming soon.

Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stain in Cherish


I, as you already have noticed, I have already got 2 of these lip stains but this is the ' one' I had being eyeing up for a while. I had already fell in love with how these lip stains feel on the lips and the fantastic colour pay off they have and lets just say this one has not disappointed me.


It reminds of Angel from M.A.C as it is 'your lips but better' but with a girly pink kick to it. I have not had it off since I bought it 2 days ago and I adore it!

I am putting myself on a spending ban for the next few weeks as with my cars's MOT, tax and insurance due I have to keep a hold of the pennies. Let's hope I don't lapse......

No comments:

Post a Comment