Sunday 5 August 2012

Let's gloss over this.....

Revlon Lipgloss in Peach Petal


I have had this lipgloss for a number of years (I know, I know you aren't supposed to keep them that long!) and its still ticking all the boxes!

It has a rich and creamy texture which reminds me of the M.A.C lipglasses and the colour in particular is an exact dupe for M.A.C Florabundance (which I also own). The pale peach colour would suit most skin types on its own but I tend to wear it over nude lipsticks such as M.A.C Hue as it really sets off the lipstick to its full potential. There is little stickyness and even though I have it for years it hasn't gone 'gloopy' and I still believe they sell it in Boots and Superdrug for around £6/7.


I think I will be going back to buy some more of the colours if this is anything to go buy - a definite winner in my eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment