Sunday 5 August 2012

Undress my Makeup

MUA Undressed Eye Palette

Bargain!

Strong words but this palette is worth all the £4 I paid for it and more! Now I am a keen lover of M.A.C eyeshadows and at £13.50 a pop I think they are worth it, for their excellent pigmentation and long lasting finish but I feel they have competition on their hands.


This MUA eye palette has a variety of neutrals and a mix of matte and shimmery shades. The eyeshadows themselves are soft and blendable and create a mix of natural and smokey eyes. The saying a little goes along way applies here and as you can see from the pictures the colour intensities are extreme.
You could have many M.A.C eyeshadow dupes from this palette but I actually think some of the eyeshadows in this palette are better than my beloved MAC ones.


I can't say enough good things about the MUA brand, especially their eye palettes, but this product has surpassed my expectations. I challenge anyone who loves blendable, pigmented and longlasting eyeshadows to try this and not to fall in love with it?

Cheap yet chic!

No comments:

Post a Comment