Friday 10 August 2012

What to do Katie.....

What to Do Katie????


So its is Back!
I am going to properly start my What to Do Katie...... every Sunday and post pictures and a post up the following Sunday of the things I achieved!

What To Do Katie To Do List W/C 12/08/2012:

  1. Olympics - sit down and enjoy the Olympic storm that is weeping the country! I have currently watched bits and bobs but I want to enjoy the last week of the Games and be proud of what our country has achieved!
  2. Continue Blogging away - I have been absent from blogging (although I had only just started blogging a few months ago) and Twitter for a while now so I am back in the swing of the things and I really enjoy the whole process - from taking pictures and writing about them to getting excited if someone views a post! So long may it continue!
  3. Work - less stress and enjoy! I love my job at times but at certain points it can be quite STRESSFUL and I do tend to take the world on! So I am going to TRY (and I say that with the best intentions) and calm myself and delegate delegate delegate so my life doesn't come consumed with it!
  4. Its my sister's 18th birthday next weekend so present buying and wrapping is on the cards - I am intending in getting her something that she can keep forever! (check this out here!)
  5. Payday - I can't wait to welcome it with open arms!! There is car insurance, car M.O.T and car tax to pay for along with birthdays and maybe a cheeky purchase for me later in the month! Roll on Friday.
This is only a short but sweet to do list but I want them to be achievable and of course I will photograph each one so you can see the outcomes!!

See you next Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment