Thursday 9 August 2012

Will this powder last?

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Powder


I always like to set my foundation once it has soaked into my skin as I suffer from oily skin in certain areas. My makeup in the past has known not to stay on my face all day so sweeping powder over my foundation to set it is a must.

I have used all different brands and to be honest none of them have really made a lasting impression. This powder which I picked up at Boots for £2.99 I had high hopes for as the concealer in the same range is amazing and is highly rated in the beauty world.

The powder that I got was in medium and that is quite unusual because I am really pale but the Light version was too light for me. The powder went on really well and didn't look cakey at all but the downside of it is - it did just NOT last all day on my skin. I have to top it up throughout the day so my face stays matte. It just tends to go shiny on random patches and different ones each day.

I know it was only £2.99 so its not going to break the bank but I am quite disaapointed it didn't work! Maybe it is just my face that is random but unfortunately the face powder didn't really live up to the expectations I had for it but that's not to say it won't go the distance on other people's skin but this is just not for me.

2 comments:

  1. That's such a shame for you but at least it wasn't too expensive... I hope you find something that suits your skin soon!

    Helen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I know I think I will to resort back to my MAC studio fix powder x

    ReplyDelete