Sunday 5 August 2012

Lets start Hauling!


So this is an easy post to write and to start me off!
I recently treated myself to some new bits and pieces and of course makeup was involved.

Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift



I have been ogling this perfume since seeing it on Fleur de Forces blog and hearing her talk about it months and months back on one of her videos! Although, I usually wouldn't buy any 'celebrity' perfume, the reviews on this have been extremely positive. 
Now I am no perfume expert whatsoever so me describing perfume is not a goer! All I can say is, this is a girly and feminine smell but will appeal to all ages. It lasts a long time on my skin and a little goes a long way! (which is hard to find nowadays). Lets not forget how stunning and gorgeous the bottle is - the purple two-toned colour with little charms around the the neck is simply beautiful and looks lovely on my dressing table!
I picked up this 100ml bottle in Superdrug, where you get a free overnight bag (this also applies to Boots), for £37.50. 

YSL Shocking Mascara


This was the main thing I headed out for on this trip as I had seen amazing reviews everywhere! It is pricey I am not going to lie - £23 is no laughing matter but if it works I will be shouting it from the roof tops. Review coming soon....

MUA Lipgloss and Mascara


So, I go from one end of the price scale to the other. MUA, although cheap, produces products that can rival some higher end makeup. This lipgloss in Shade 3 is super pigmented and glossy but not sticky at all. Not forgetting it has a yummy toffee smell and taste which I know sounds weird but this makes this product even more attractive! 
The clear mascara I use for setting my brows and does the job brilliantly. Why pay for a brow gel which is more than 10 times more expensive when you can get this mascara and it does the same job?

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Powder


I would usually have bought the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder but I decided to give this one a go and at £1.99 it wont break the bank. I usually the powder to set my foundation and stop me from looking shiny throughout the day so lets see if this powder does actually last the 16 hours it claims too. Review coming soon......

Revlon Colourstay Smokey Shadow Stick in 201 Torch


When I saw this eye combination (£5.99) there was no doubt I was buying this. The pink creamy colour and texture teamed with a deep chocolate brown is a match made in heaven. There will be a definitely be a review coming soon.....



So thats my wee small Haul but I am absolutley in love with everything I bought and I am looking forward to reviewing them for you.....





2 comments:

  1. Oooh I eyed up those Revlon eyeshadows today! Great swatch of them - I was loving the colours of the one you got! I really am jealous of you owning that YSL Shocking Mascara :0 can't wait for the review!

    My brother works in the Trafford Centre so I may have to send him out into the shops for me...

    Helen xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't stopped wearing the revlon eyeshadows since I bought it..... So easy to blend and gorgeous wearable colours.... Iv been. Eyeing up the ysl mascara for a while so I thought sod it I'll get it.... It is worth the price tag X

      Delete